miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

Second Times A Charm: Melina Mason extrem bdsm

extrem bdsm gratis
Production year: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbians, Dildo, Hardcore
Length: 1:00:29
Characters: Maitresse Madeline and Melina Mason

description:
I did my research on Melina Mason. She comes from Jersey, thinks shes kinky, wants to subsist kinky, shot for Wired Pussy. I watched all the unedited footage and amatuer bdsm by-word all her little quirks and ticks and how because of her concern she would put up bdsm movie blocks in order to not fully experience the moment. I knew just what to do and I played this touchy, doe eyed, curvy 20 year old like a fiddle, molding her into my mean lesbian pain extreme bdsm slut whore. Melina and I had a connection what one. jumps off the screen with flogging, nipple clamps, pussy licking, jack~ licking, tough bondage, anal sex and strap-on ass fucking until Melina admits she had the best sexual experience of her life!

Video Quality extreme cult bdsm: SiteRip
Video Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps


extrem bdsm gratis

File bulk: 724.8 MB

extrem bdsm gratis